Get Your Holiday Prep Started With a Good Morning Routine
Daniel Sherwin is a single dad of two - daughter (9) and son (6). He admits that it’s a challenge and struggles to figure it all out, but is grateful for the blessings he’s been given. Daniel shared with us how he survives holiday mayhem. Read on for some really great tips. For more on navigating single parenthood - or any kind of parenthood - you can check out Daniel’s site at DadSolo.com.
The time of year for chillier weather and changes to your schedule that can cause major interruptions to your normal routine.
But, fear not: you can be ready for the craziness if you have developed a good morning routine.
Additional Holiday Morning Routine Resources:
- Prep the night before and other tips on how to establish a morning routine for kids that actually works
- Easy, effective home organization tips
- De-stress your morning routine tips
- Breakfast to go and other secrets to getting the kids to school on time
- Get plenty of sleep and other tips on how to establish a morning routine for kids that actually works
- Play music (Revolutionary morning routine hack for kids)
Now that you know how to get yourself and your kids ready for the day, you can start holiday preparations with less stress. Pull out grandma’s recipes, unpack those decorations, and enjoy!