Why you want to work with us
We like people who take risks, big and small.
At Jio, we’re motivated every day because we do meaningful work that solves real problems. We support one another in our current roles and career aspirations, encouraging each other to learn new skills and dive deeper into our expertise. We believe in you working the way you want to; if you have an idea, do it, we support you. We celebrate our successes (big and small) and make memories at quarterly off-sites and team building events (kayaking, karaoke-ing, Cards Against Humanity-ing). And last but not least: Great benefits, flexible vacation policy, and the opportunity to build and influence our brand, portfolio, and culture from the ground up. That’s a risk worth taking.
Software Intern, Summer - Palo Alto, CA or Chicago, IL
We’re looking for a Software Intern with proven experience implementing robust and maintainable code, knowledge of either Android or iOS app development, and a passion for programming.
Software Intern, Summer
Palo Alto, CA or Chicago, IL
We are looking for a stellar Computer Science (or related fields) major to join our Software Development team. You will work on the latest software developments, such as Machine Learning, Mobile <> Cloud communications, Mobile <> Bluetooth communication and IoT technology. Most of all, you should want to build something new rather than maintain something that already exists.
You’ll be responsible for…
- Writing robust code to implement features for the Jiobit Cloud or Mobile Apps (Android/iOS)
- Implementing Unit Test for the new features being developed and/or existing features
- Implementing standalone projects as proof of concept/validation of new features we are planning to add to our platform (specially in the Bluetooth-BLE area)
Why we want you:
- Tangible passion about programming
- Experience implementing robust and maintainable code
- A strong understanding of Object Oriented Programming concepts
- A strong understanding of Threads and concurrent programming
- Experience with Java language (for Backend positions)
- Experience with either Android or iOS dev (for Mobile positions)
- A solid understanding of general Algorithms and Data Structures