We get it— it can be hard asking for help. Whether you care for an aging parent or spend time juggling the many activities and needs of your child, you’ve likely discovered that it’s impossible to be in two places at once. You’d feel better knowing your loved one is with somebody they trust, or that another adult is available to be notified in case of an emergency.
That’s where we come in. The Jiobit app is designed to tell you who your loved one is with, and that they’re in the right place.
How do you know the “right” people to ask? Read on to build your all-star Care Team.
What is a Jiobit Care Team?
It takes a village to take care of our loved ones! Knowing that they are being looked after by a trusted person can make all the difference in your peace of mind. Invite pet sitters, co-parents, family members or anyone else involved in caring for your loved one.
Once they’re invited to join your Care Team, Jiobit Care Team members can:
- View the location of the device when you give them access
- Connect to the Jiobit through Bluetooth connection for faster notifications and accurate location data
- Use the Bluetooth Alert feature if the Jiobit wearer has wandered off
As the account holder, you will also be notified the Jiobit wearer is with a Care Team member through a message on your dashboard.
Who to Include in Your Care Team
How do you ensure you’re making the most of this feature? Send Care Team invitations to any trusted individual that provides help and support in looking after your loved one. This might include:
- For kids - childcare providers, neighbors, teachers, grandparents, their friends’ parents
- For aging adults - care providers, neighbors, family members, nurses, and those who work at the adult’s living facility
- For pets - family members, dog walkers, pet sitters
State clearly what help is needed— including after-school pickups, drop-offs, or providing care at home.
At the end of the day, this “village” of care providers that you’re building is going to allow you extra peace of mind.
It Takes a Village
Start building a Care Team by adding the phone numbers of relevant care providers or family members. Once they receive an invitation via text message, they’ll be asked to download the Jiobit app. For step-by-step instructions on how to create a Care Team, check out our Help Center guide.
Looking for other ways in which a GPS location tracker can make your life easier? Learn more Jiobit tips in our blog!