Mother's Day seems to sneak up on us every year. We get a few days into May and suddenly it's a mad scramble to figure out what to get mom. If you're still at a loss and could use a little help, we've got some tips for you.
- Get her a card and call it a day.
- Listen to her if she says "I don't want anything. My gift is all of you guys."
- Buy her a vacuum or something to suggest she should work harder.
- Give her a few hours (or days) without the kids.
- Listen to her if she complains about something. Does she hate that messy junk drawer? Tip: Clean it out.
- Check out US Weekly's 2019 Mother's Day gift guide.
It's really pretty simple. Moms want to feel appreciated and heard - with that in mind, US Weekly pretty much nailed the gifts. We're pumped that Jiobit came it at #2 of course. What mom wouldn't want comfort and peace of mind??
Good luck to all the dads out there and Happy Mother's Day to all the hard working mamas!